Monday, February 10, 2014

Sparkle and Blush....

Coat: J.CREW | Top: Kohl's old {similar} | Skirt: Elysian Boutique sold out {try herehere, or here} | Shoes: Steve Madden | Necklace: Cezanna | Earrings: J.CREW | Bracelets: Brina Box, JCREW old | Sunnies: Prada | Lips: M.A.C. Candy Yum Yum 

Welcome back everyone and happy happy Monday morning! 

Phew....excuse my absence for the last...oh 4 months or so... but I am thrilled to be back home {or rather on any form of dry land}, but most importantly I am beyond excited to return to writing and creating outfits for all of you! I have missed everyone tremendously...and I cannot thank you enough for your outpouring of love and support during my deployment.Your words of encouragement meant so much to me....and you made me feel beyond blessed during a really challenging time.....so thank you again! I know that I promised to return much sooner...but life happens sometimes...and I really needed some additional time to relax and ultimately get my life back in order after being gone for so long. But enough with the mushy mushy...let's get on to the good stuff...sparkles, shoes, bags...fashion!

Since the holiday season was quite literally a complete blur for me...I apologize in advance for any abundance in sequins, rhinestones, etc.over the next several posts. I feel like I am playing catch up :) 

With Valentine's Day just around the corner...I really wanted to start the week off with something flirty, feminine, and fun...and what better way to do so than with soft ivory and blush tones, a bit of tulle, bows, a pink lip and some glitz and shine! 

Have a great day everyone!
Keep it cool and refreshing


30 comments:

  1. Ah welcome back girl! Missed your fab style! Love this look! Perfect for a little V day action!
    As always, 100% beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i never woulda thought to put the green with this outfit! looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a romantic, gorgeous outfit Meghan!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Meghan! Love this girly outfit - the sparkles, the tulle skirt and bows...what more could you ask for in an outfit!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I really love this elegant look, great to see you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you're back and what a way to start off- obsesseddddd with what you're wearing from head to toe!!! It's difficult deciding which photo to pin. :)

    www.asequinloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay welcome back, this look is darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this, you look so cute in that tulle and the top! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So GREAT to have you back!! You look stunning. Hope you have a great Vday (:

    Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back and what a great outfit to start with. loving all of it.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back Meghan! You look gorgeous! This sparkly, girly outfit is perfect, and I LOVE that necklace with that blouse.
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back! This is such a pretty, glam look! You are channeling SJP in that skirt!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow I love that coat layered over this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this! Welcome back to blogging :)

    Katie
    Style Diary

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so happy to see that you're back! You look stunning! The blush coat tops it all off just perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay, Yay, YAY!! SO happy that you are back in action!! I know what it feels like to need to take a break but I am so glad you're here. Your outfits are always amazing and totally inspirational. This one is no different - gorgeous!
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    Enter my giveaway for 2 $75 Belk Gift Cards here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay so glad you're back and what a gorgeous outfit.
    Method Clothe

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look so stunning. I want everything you are wearing. I love the sparkle.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  19. Omg so glad you are back!! Missed your outfit posts- and I love this one - the skirt is my favorite piece! You look beautiful!

    Zahra

    ReplyDelete
  20. gorgeous outfit!
    LOVE your skirt

    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  21. YAYAYAY! SOOO glad you're back, love! You look gorgeous as always and um, bring on the blush, tulle, bows, sequins and all things girly! XO

    ReplyDelete
  22. love this elegant look with neutral colors and that necklace really is a statement necklace! love it!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this soft & elegant look.....& those green shoes def nailed the look!!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Welcome back! Such a fab look. You came back with a bang! ;D I love every detail of this outfit.
    & I need those heels. Stat.

    xx
    Because I'm Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous colors! love love the look!
    xx,
    Becky
    http://www.cellajane.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love everything about this look! SO so pretty!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is beautiful! So glad to see you're back to posting :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They mean so much!Thanks for stopping by! Keep it cool and refreshing!

Pin It button on image hover